Experience the cutting edge of water sports
Here at Ninja, we are all about pushing boundaries, and our latest offering is seriously futuristic. Be among the first in Singapore to ride an eFoil -- a battery-powered surfboard that glides above the water. Imagine speeding around our beaches like the Silver Surfer, with just the press of a button!
What is it?
eFoils are battery-powered surfboards with a mast and motor under the water. This pushes the boards up at speed, giving you the feeling of flying -- and complete freedom to go wherever you want to.
All you have to do is stand on the board, and let the motor do the work for you. With a touring range of 14km, you can make epic adventures easily with no fear of the currents or fatigue.
In a 1.5hr session with us, you will learn how to ride on one of these eFoil surfboards. Most people can foil after just 1 session with us -- and that's all ages and sizes!
Classes & Tours
Your first session/s will be a training class, where you will learn how to ride an eFoil. If you pick it up quickly, your next session could already be a sightseeing tour! All sessions are 1.5 hours (battery life of an eFoil).
To book a class / tour, enter our live booking calendar, find an available date, and whatsapp us at 96177164 (Whatsapp link is below).
You may join a Group Class / Tour, which can take up to 5 pax. Or book your own Private Class / Tour.
Class locations will be at Sembawang or East Coast Park. All classes / tours are 1000 - 1130h.
We do not take soft reservations and your booking will be confirmed only with a 100% payment to Facility Seven Holdings Pte Ltd.
Join-in basis, up to 5 pax
- $190 per person (same for Adults and Children)
- We start Group Sessions with minimum 3 pax. If we do not get enough pax to start, you may continue the booking by topping up to Private Session rates, as below. If not, we will postpone to a future session with the minimum 3 pax. Postponed trips are fully transferable but not refundable.
Only you and your friends!
- 1 pax: $300 total
- 2 pax: $500 total
- 3 pax: $700 total
- 4 pax: $900 total
- 5 pax: $950 total
All classes / tours are 1.5hrs on the water.
We only accept participants aged 13 years or older.
Repeat customers: After your first session with us,
a) Enjoy 10% off subsequent sessions, or
b) Sign up for a package of 5 sessions for $750. (10% repeat customer discount for 5 sessions is $855). Packages are meant for 1 person to develop skills, and are not shareable or transferable to others.
Did you really efoil if you don't have pictures of yourself flying over water??
You can't bring your phone into the water, but we have the waterproof gear that can get the shots and memories you want.
Add on just $38 for at least 2 pics and 1 video, sent to you in high res.
You should bring
Prohibitions & Limitations
Meet Up Information
- Clothes: Long-sleeve and long tights, for scrape protection (and even tan). A thin wetsuit is ideal.
- Headgear: We will provide crash helmets and goggles. You may bring your own goggles. If wearing eyewear, they MUST be secured.
- Footwear: Lightweight water shoes. Barefoot is ok, but be careful as our beaches have lots of sharp fragments. We will not be liable for any injuries sustained due to cuts.
You should bring
- Water minimum 1.0L
- Change of clothes inc towel. You can store these in our vehicle if you did not drive.
- GoPro (secured). Phones are best left in the car.
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Trip duration is inclusive of minor set up and briefing on land
- Ability to swim is not necessary
- This activity is not allowed for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- You consent to your photos being used for promotional purposes, unless you tell us not to
- We do not take soft reservations
- Slots will be confirmed only upon 100% payment
Meet Up Information
- Please arrive 15 mins before the start time
- Look for our guides at the van
Please read carefully, as your downpayment constitutes acknowledgement of our cancellation policy.
- In the event of lightning / rain at the start of the tour, we may postpone it if it does not lessen. Your downpayment is non-refundable but is transferable to a new date. If there is rain mid-way through, we will continue (as long as safe).
- We start all classes/tours with a minimum payment for 3 pax / $450 total. If we are unable to get at least 3 pax / $450 total, we may postpone the tour to another mutually-agreed date. Your downpayment will be transferable to your new booking. If you cannot / choose not to make it on a later date, your downpayment is not refundable.
Sickness or other reasons
- If you pull out of Group Tours more than 3 days (72 hours) before, your downpayment will be fully transferable to a new booking date at no extra cost. However it will not be refundable if you cannot / choose not to make a new booking.
- If you pull out of Group Classes less than 3 days (72 hours) before, and it had already reached the cap of 5 pax, your downpayment will not be refundable nor transferable to a new booking. This is because your reserved slot/s had prevented others from signing up. You may book a new tour with us, with a 15% discount for repeat customers.
- For Private Tours, pricing per person is based on numbers foiling. The final charge will be readjusted based on the numbers present that day.
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the tour
- All participants maintain at least 2m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands.
- If you feel unwell do not join the event. Take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, you:
- Acknowledge all the above T&Cs
- Acknowledge that you have read and agreed to INDEMNITY FORM of Ninja.
- You have read all the above paragraphs and understand and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in foiling. You hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that you knowingly assume all such risks.
Book a Ninja Foilers session!
To make a booking, find a slot on Live Booking Calendar
Then click the button below to Whatsapp us (96177164).
(Whatsapp only. Do not call or text us, we may not answer)
Please read our Cancellation Policy before paying.
Your downpayment constitutes acknowledgement of our T&Cs.